"WORDS ARE, IN MY NOT-SO-HUMBLE OPINION, OUR MOST INEXHAUSTIBLE SOURCE OF MAGIC. CAPABLE OF BOTH INFLICTING INJURY, AND REMEDYING IT." ~ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Monday, March 8, 2010

In My Mailbox (Be Jealous) #1

Over the weekend, I opened the door TWICE for fabulous deliveries!!

The first was an ARC of Lisa Mantchev's Perchance to Dream! I'm reading it right now and it. is. so. good. You might remember this ridiculous vlog I created in an effort to win a copy. And you know what? Going all out and making a fool of myself worked like a charm!

The second package was a signed (and personalized!) copy of Princess Academy, by Shannon Hale. You might be wondering how I got so lucky. Well, I'd answer, it's because Shannon Messenger is a fabulous friend and GOT IT FOR ME.

 
So, that's all for today's post. Sorry, but I've got some serious reading to accomplish!!

♥ Sara 

14 comments:

  1. So I am totally in mad love with the PERCHANCE TO DREAM cover. I didn't read the first book yet, but because book 2 cover is so pretty, I'm so tempted to go get the first one. I've done that before, too. I read Nightrunner #1, 2, and 3, because #4 had such a pretty cover. Haha, good thing those books were so good.

    Congrats on getting fab things in the mail! (I just got a UK edition of the sequel to INCARCERON--it's not out in the US until December, tee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Can't breathe. So jealous.
    ahhhhhhh!!!!

    But, so. happy. for Sara....

    Still. jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome! What a great thing to find on your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I recently won a blog contest where I won five new books that I am eagarly waiting for! I can't wait to get reading!

    Have fun in your reading adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, *tear* I'm glad you like it. And Perchance to Dream is to. die. for. I squeezed in reading time even though I was in revision Hell and I can't wait to read it again. Lisa Mantchev is definitely the awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Perchance to Dream is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous, jealous, jealous. :) Seriously? Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous... very, very jealous. :-)

    I have an award for you at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Princess Academy is so friggin good I can hardly stand it - both of my little girls have read it multiple times and Shannon Hale rocks both the house and the casbah, so there.

    Is there anything better than free books? No, ma'am. No there is not.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for you! you deserve the perchance ARC. that was an awesome vlog. loved the glittery eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love when you have things to add :)